Monday, July 03, 2006

The Return...

Hi y’all! (silence)
I’m back! (some more silence)
Did ya miss me? (deafening silence)

Anyway, I took a week’s leave.
Didn’t go anywhere special – I just took a few days break from work and stayed at home, and made myself feel young again. (Sleep late, Lots of movies, Games…)

But now it’s back to the real world again….

On Friday, I went to see Mama Mia in the Artscape (That’s the old Nico Malan Theatre in Cape Town for those of you who are Cape-Townian-Cultural disinclined).
The reason being – It’s my birthday gift too my mom, who is a HUGE and very big ABBA fan.

Now, If anyone out there is a ABBA fan – You absolutely must go and watch this.
I am not a ABBA fan. I don’t have a problem with (most of) their music – but I’d rather listen to something else. And I really enjoyed it.

The story is fun (and funny) and the cast is quite spectacular. The story was entertaining – and if I didn’t know for a fact that the story was written around the songs, and not that the songs were written for the story – I wouldn’t have believed you.

Ok, It’s not Phantom of the Opera, but you really can’t compare them.
That would be like comparing “Pirates of the Caribbean” with “The Shawshank redemption”.

So even if you’re not an ABBA fan – go and watch this if you want to see a very entertaining show – performed by some of the best English/Irish stage actors around.

Comments:
you lucky fish........i've been wanting to go see it since last year when they were here but couldn't and i still can't :(........glad you enjoyed it and hope the leave was lots and lots of fun
 
Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on swepsie.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research displays that almost 50% of all USA grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?