Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am unfit

So I played a lot of touch rugby recently...
(For those of you who don't know me, this is where you start laughing)
(For those of you who know me, stop laughing!)

Last week, we had this whole diversity-day interdepartmental touch rugby game,
where both teams had to consist of 5 men and 5 women.

Obviously we had to train for the prior 2 weeks,
seeing as most of us were really inexperienced in the finer nuances of touch rugby.
But it was fun [We won, so that was fun :) ],
but the ladies enjoyed it so much, they want to to do it on a weekly basis now.
I'm just not sure if my fragile unfit body can handle that.

And then yesterday afternoon-evening, was the annual Touch Rugby Tournament.
5 in each side... 5 minutes a side. It was fast, it was furious, we won, but I'm SOOO stiff today...

Comments:
it's ok most of us are unfit :p
 
Just a side note: I really enjoyed your posts so far... keep it up. (If you read Lexi's blog, then comments are what some people strive for, but we'll see what happens)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?